5 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor BP742
- Two User Mode: Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- Blood Pressure Indicator: Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure levels.
- Advanced Averaging: Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
- 60 Memory Storage: 30 memory storage capacity for each user (60 total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: Detects irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
- Includes: main unit, wide-ranged-ring cuff (9″-17″), 4 AA batteries, instruction manual and quick start guide.
- Limited 2 year warranty.