Low blood pressure is also known as hypotension. It is a kind of blood pressure that is essentially low enough that the pour of blood in the blood stream into a number of organs of our body is in effect not enough and indications, as well as signs and symptoms of low blood flow, build up. This may threaten your health but bear in mind that having low pressure or hypotension alone, devoid of symptoms, indications or signs, more often than not is never bad for you.
The symptoms of low blood pressure include as follows:
• Lightheadedness as you cannot sometimes feel something in your head
• Dizziness almost all day
• Fainting or the fainting feeling for the reason that there is a lack of strength.
The above-mentioned symptoms, as well as signs, are at its peak when the patients or the persons having
the tests go from the sitting or even lying position in the direction of the standing position. This instance
is typically called as orthostatic hypotension.
On the other hand, low blood pressure causes not enough flow of blood to a number of vital body’s
organs can be a source of:
• Stroke. This is, in particular, true for those middle age or old people. They are prone to body
strokes of all kind when the stream of the blood is insufficient. It is a must to take in medicine
and treatment program prescribed by a medical expert.
• Heart attack. People with heart disease should take precautionary measures if they are
suffering from hypotension as it might lead to instantaneous heart attack.
• Kidney failure. Some people with kidney problems are also suffering from a low blood pressure.
Please see your doctor about the things you need to take care of both illnesses at the same
• Shock. It the sternest form of the symptoms and effect of insufficient blood flow. When you
suffer from this condition, it is important to take note that you should have a treatment
The widespread causes of low blood pressure take in the following:
• Condensed volume of blood that cannot support the needs of our body whether for physical
activities or just daily routine. It will also slow down the functions of the brain that those who
suffer from it may also suffer stress.
• Heart disease for the reason that the blood is reduced in our body.
• Medications. Some medications can actually cause low blood pressure as a side effect. Please
be careful of the medicines you take in.
To finish, the source of low blood pressure can be identified with the subsequent methods:
• Blood test
• Radiologic study
• Cardiac testing to seek for the existence of arrhythmias.
In the main, the treatment process of low blood pressure is determined by the reason of the low
pressure itself. What the person needs to know is the exact reason why they have hypotension and
consult with medical experts for necessary actions.